Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sunny Wednesday Love (heading home) (sweet dreams)

Hey, my Darling,

I'm just checking in from home to say hi and wish you a happy afternoon. I stayed at Pearl's while she was at her crafts meeting because the house needed some cleaning and the 'Ster needed a walk. He'd been cooped up during the rain, but today is sunny and warm so that is good. I may - not sure yet - go up to Aliso Canyon for a quick walk-through. Aliso, you will recall, is close by, only 2 1/2 miles away, so it's an easy trip. I'll decide by 2pm if I'm gonna go or not. But I wanna take some pictures, so......that may be the deciding factor.

I hope you are having a good day, and I will see you when I get back to Pearl's at 4:30.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:15pm : Hey, Sweet Baby, I am getting ready to head home in a few minutes, so I wanted to check in now because Grimsley is coming over at 7:30 to watch some show he wants me to see : "The Last Man On Earth". So, I'm gonna go for my walk right when I get home and then watch the show with him. I did go up to Aliso, but no photo opportunities presented themselves. I'm looking for really unique shots now, and I'll just keep looking til I find some good ones!

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, and I will be back at the usual time, later tonight. Enjoy your evening.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

11:45pm : Happy Late Night. Not a lot to report, except all is well. Grim did come over and we did watch that show, which he had taped a few nights ago. It was actually pretty good for mainstream tv, and they made the most of the concept, which is that Will Forte is the "Last Man On Earth". He's the guy who played Bruce Dern's son in "Nebraska", a talented low-key comedic actor. Grim is big on comedy and is always wanting to know if I saw the latest SNL, or Jimmy Fallon show, or other late night comedy and talk shows. I am - as you know, haha - mostly a fan of more serious fare, or weird fare - but that's only because it takes a certain kind of show or comedian to make me laugh. I grew up on classic TV from the early 60s, so "Gilligan's Island" is my idea of a good time, but I did love SNL all through the 70s, 80s and 90s, especially the line-ups from the Mike Myers/Dana Carvey era.

Anyhow, I hope you had a good day and I will see you in the morning. Sweet Dreams.......

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment