Friday, March 27, 2015

Request By Accident (snowdrops) (sweet dreams)

Hi my Darling,

I am at home, just hanging out because it is another hot one. Just now I was looking at your website, and was mousing over some of the info, "ask prices", etc, and when I moused over "ask phone number" I must have held the mouse too long or something, because it automatically clicked it. I tried to undo it, but there was no way to unclick it. So, I didn't want you to think I was requesting your phone number, just to let you know.

Anyway, I hope you are having a good day. I got a couple of free tickets to the Van Halen concert on Monday. They are gonna be on the Jimmy Kimmel show on Monday and Tuesday nights, and they are gonna close down Hollywood Boulevard for the show. The trouble is, it starts early and you have to present your ticket no later than 5pm, so I don't think I'll be able to go. Fingers crossed anyway.

I will be here until 4:15, and then usual schedule after that. Enjoy your Friday!

I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:25pm : Happy Evening, my Baby. I am home once again. I like your photo of the Snowdrops, and in fact I like those flowers every time you photograph them. I agree with your Mom, it's all in the details of the photo. It's nice to see that she notices those things, too, because it's those little details that make a photo. I see you guys still have snow on the ground? I thought your temperatures had warmed up, but maybe it got cold again. I know Winter is a die-hard season up there. At any rate, I am glad you are taking and posting photos. :)

I love the extended kitty, too. That's a Cat Thing, for sure, a new way to get petted even more. "There's more of me now - keep petting"!

Yeah, I know I'm a goofy individual. I am gonna go on my walk at about 8pm, back about 8:45.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Just checking in to wish you Sweet Dreams. All is quiet here in Reseda. Wisconsin has made it to the Elite Eight, but UCLA lost to Gonzaga, so I'll be rooting for UW from here on out. They should be able to take Arizona to make it to the Final Four, at least. That's all I know for tonight. Hope you had a nice evening.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment