Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Store-ing

Hey, my Darling,

Happy Saturday. I'm just hangin' at home, taking a half-nap (not fully asleep, lol) and waiting around to go shopping in about a half hour. Vickie still doesn't have a car, so I am solo once again. And, guess what? This week her husband Nico (my brother-in-law) also was in a car accident, and his car was totalled also. My goodness! But thank goodness, he was also okay. Unhurt. Nico was in an intersection waiting to make a left turn, and when he did so as the light was changing from yellow to red, an oncoming car - instead of slowing for the red light - stepped on the gas and ran the red light, and ran right into Nico. He told Vickie that he thought the driver was dead, she hit him with such force. But, fortunately for her, though she was at fault, she too was okay, as were her passengers. You just can't be too safety-minded on the road these days, so always drive defensively! Give people plenty of room, and keep your eyes on everything that is happening in your vicinity.

At any rate, that's enough accidents for the time being, thankyouverymuch.

I see your post about the Film Festival, and that is great. The screening will definitely lead to more notice for you, and more good things will happen in a year that seems to be off to a great start.

Well, I'd better get ready to go to the store. I'll be back at Pearl's at 4:30, and the usual schedule.

Enjoy your afternoon! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment