Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Professional (late night love)

Okay, Sweet Baby - that is fantastic work! Totally professional. Wow, I am very impressed with the whole look of that commercial, and once again you have demonstrated good flow of camerawork, specifically camera movement and the way it correlates to the rhythm of the editing.

You are already turning in professional work. All you need now is the right connections.

Has that commercial been aired, and if so, in Italy? More countries? Just wondering. Because if it has been aired, then connections should follow. I had seen the same model in your still shots, but I didn't know you had done a video as well, but anyhow, huge congratulations. Again, it is gonna lead to more work. I guess you didn't post it until now because maybe you were still editing it, or they asked you to wait, or something like that. But many good things are happening!

I am just getting home, so I'm gonna relax for a few, then do the usual. But I will be around, except for walk, til 9:45.

I Love You and am super proud of you!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:40am : Sorry about the super late post once again. I just wanted to see the last of the Van Halen concert on Kimmel. They cut the last song off before it got going, but I guess they ran out of time. I am pumped to see them on this tour, and I will get me a Hollywood Bowl ticket when they go on sale this Saturday.

Once again, many kudos and congrats on your commercial. It is great that you are showing versatility also, from fashion, to music vids, to environmental documentary with "Prairie Burns".

Keep thinking about your next project, not just the ones that clients will hire you for, but also what you want to produce as an artist. It never hurts to form concepts in your mind, and to think big, as to what you would do if given the opportunity.

Intent is the key, as always.

I Love You and will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment