Thursday, March 26, 2015

Love From Home (Happening)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I am home following Pearl's hair appointment. Another hot one out there, so I'll just stay inside til it's time to go back. I liked your post this morn, and was glad to see you back. The deer is cute, and I also wonder - because of the "two days" comment in the text by the photog - if you yourself were out trying to photograph wildlife - deer perhaps, or anything in your area? Or maybe the deer was an answer to my bunny rabbit. In any case, I am super glad to see you back, and I hope you are having the chance to take pictures, too. Of any kind! :)

I am feeling pretty good, got to sleep the whole night through once again. Tonight is movie night, and we'll be seeing Ozu's "Tokyo Twilight". It's one I know nothing about, so I'm gonna let it surprise me. Except for the movie, I'll be around on the usual schedule, and right now until 4:15pm.

I Love You, enjoy your afternoon!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. The movie was another long one, so it took me a while to get back to Pearl's and get situated. Had some homemade vegetarian chili for a snack. "Tokyo Twilight" was really good, but very dark and melodramatic, continuing Ozu's shift from the more genteel family dramas of his classic period. Dark, dark subject matter in this one, though I don't wanna give anything away because one day, you will see all the Ozu films. :)

I saw your pictures earlier, and they are excellent. They look like photos in a fashion magazine, and so your natural ability at photographing people, beginning with all the photos you've taken of your friends, has now advanced to photographing models and presenting them at their best angle and lighting. Great work!

So that was a video for a fashion designer? I had initially thought it was gonna be a music vid, because there was a band who had posted something to that effect right around the same time, but the setting was horse stables and now I see that it goes along with the clothing line. It will again lead to more work, so that's awesome too. Elizabeth, all you've gotta do is just keep doing what you're doing. There will be periods of less work, or more work, but the key thing to remember and not let go of, is this :

Are you ready for the key thing? Here it is : there is no turning back now. No matter what happens, your artistry is now your life. That is because you are already doing it, as we have discussed many times before. Don't expect things to happen all at once, but do expect them to keep happening. 

This is What You Do. And the great thing is, you can expand on it in any direction. Don't worry about how much you are earning at the moment, because all of that will come. Just focus on your art, in all it's expressions (music too), and think about what you would like to do if you have the chance.

But the most important thing of all is that You Are Already Doing It, already moving forward, so : This Is It.

It's already happening.

Way to go, Sweet Baby! I Love You and will see you in the morn. Until then, sweet dreams.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment