Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Love From Home (sweet dreams & projects)

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Monday and glad to see you. I guess you were busy all weekend but I'm happy that you have so many things happening, or you seem to anyway. With this morning's post, I don't know if you are referring to one of your own projects or not, but I also know you like that style of fantasy photography. There was another English photographer whose work you were posting last year.

Anyhow, I am glad you are back! I am home and will be here til 4:15, minus part of my walk which I will go on later, maybe around 3pm or so. It's still hot here; yesterday it was up over 90 degrees, which normally I love but maybe not this early in the year, lol.

So, I will be here. Maybe I will watch a movie, I dunno yet. Pearl has slept through the night for three nights in a row now, without waking up, so that's good and hopefully it will continue. I wanna get back to my hiking and adding the little workouts back into my routine, but to do all that I've gotta have my normal energy, and it's taken some adjustment to keep my energy up since my schedule changed last November. But, I am doing it, or getting there, and you know me - I will get there! Sometimes, it just takes me a while, haha.

I Love You, Sweet Baby! Have a great day. I will be around one computer or the other most of the day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Baby. I wanna once again congratulate you on your selection for the film fest. That could lead to some fortuitous meetings at the screenings, and some connections, so I am willing to bet you are already thinking about subject matter for another documentary or video project, and if not then I just planted the suggestion for you. :)

There's a world of stories out there, just waiting to be told.

I did wind up watching a movie this afternoon - "Foxcatcher", which was really good. The story of John duPont was all over the news back in the mid-90s, it was a big story, but because of the passage of time I had forgotten the main issue, which was good because it was more of a surprise in the film. Hard to believe it was Steve Carrell under all that makeup in the lead role. I had thought he was just a guy in dumb comedies, but he's got big time talent. Channing Tatum, too, believe it or not. Maybe now they will both get more substantial roles.

That's all I know for tonight. I know you are super busy these days. All I do is work (mostly), but hopefully as the year progresses, things will adjust and I will have more to write about. Always hoping to have real conversation with you, direct conversation, but I am not gonna harp on it anymore. If it happens, it happens.

In the meantime, I send lots of love and sweet dreams. I Love You, Elizabeth.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment