Sunday, March 29, 2015

Singin' In The Sun (sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm just now home from Pearl's. We had a big practice today - just as I had thought. After the church service, we rehearsed for 90 minutes, because we are gonna sing four songs on Good Friday and then three more on Easter Sunday. Most of them are from that cantata "Out Of The Shadows" by John Purifoy that we've been practicing on and off for a couple months now. Some songs are fairly easy, others have a lot of counterpoint, and when that happens, the tenor section always gets the hardest notes (hardest to remember, anyway, since they don't run along the main melody line).

But it's a lot of fun, and we sang really well today, the pastor even said so himself.  :)

I saw your post a few minutes ago at Pearl's, and it's a perfect picture - a perfect symbol - for you and me and everything we talk about. And it's perfect also because I love trees and I Love You.  :):)

I hope you had a nice day and are now enjoying your evening. I am gonna relax for a little bit, then watch an X-Files episode, then go for my walk. 'Twas another unseasonably hot one here in the land of The Single Season, i.e Permanent Summer.

I will be back later to write more, and right now I'll be around til about 8:30, then walk. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I saw your post earlier in the evening, and I take it that maybe you were at the studio? If so, I hope you had a good time. That is so cool that you know Paul, and thus have ready access to the place. Even if you aren't always recording, it's a great place to hang out and learn stuff. Anyway, I hope you had a nice evening. :)

All is quiet here, and fingers crossed for it to stay that way. This should be a good week, because we are gearing up for Easter, and then after Friday I have six days off, though I will be singing on Friday night and on Easter. Six days to recharge my batteries will be good, though.

Man, it's hard to believe it's almost April already. With my work cycle, everything seems 24/7, and time goes by really fast.

Sleep well and have sweet dreams and I will see you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment