Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Evening Post (haha - get it?) (sweet dreams)

Hi Sweet Baby!,

Happy Saturday Evening. I am at home, haven't done much today except go to the produce store and went for half my walk. Slept in til 10:30 (my goodness!). I don't realise how tired I am until I get a chance to unwind, lol. But I always recuperate pretty quickly. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I got my new Bill Nelson CD in the mail ("Quiet Bells"), so I will listen to that later. Maybe watch a movie, but not much else. It's only a single day off, so it's more about rest. Gotta be ready to sing in choir tomorrow morn. But, as I said, my next work period is only two weeks, and then I will have six days off.

I just wanted to say hi, see how you are doing. I will write more later on at the usual time.

I Love You! Happy that Spring is here and hoping you have nice weather.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:20am : I'm just checking in to wish you sweet dreams, which you may already be in the middle of. Boy, I was glad for a day off, and I feel pretty rested now. I'll be back in choir tomorrow morn, and I will see you after practice, sometime around 1:30 pm.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment