Friday, May 1, 2015

Puzzled About Post (clarify?)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am writing a little bit earlier than usual, just because I didn't check in yet today, but also because I saw your post from Wendy's Lookbook a few minutes ago, and I'm not sure what to think of it. I mean, on the surface it's a good rule to live by, obviously. But I'm just wondering why you posted it, considering the implications a comment like that could have, given that this is how we communicate, with me interpreting your posts. I mean, you aren't referring to me with that comment, I hope. I really don't wanna say any more than that, about that particular post, but maybe you could clarify it? Just asking.......

It looks like you went to a concert tonight with your friends, and I hope you had a great time. I actually went to a concert myself, and it was right next door to my apartment at the Northridge Methodist Church. They had a classical organist playing, a guy by the name of Ty Woodward who was really good. I had seen the concert advertised on the church marquee a few days ago, and it was free, and you know I love organ music, so I had to be there.

I will write a bit more after I finish getting things situated here. If you're awake, maybe you can post something that might give me some idea what that Wendy's Lookbook post is supposed to mean. The wording itself is clear enough. I'm just wondering about the context, simply because this is how we communicate, and you would obviously know I would see such a post........

Anyway, I hope nothing is wrong, but if it is, please tell me.

I Love You and I'll be back in just a little while.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight: I am back. I guess maybe you are still out with your friends. There aren't any page views for this blog so far. I know you will be busy tomorrow with your music video, but maybe if you have a chance you can let me know if anything is up.

I will say, especially with this latest fiasco with Facebook causing a twelve day shutdown in our communication, that at some point we are gonna have to move things forward. All of these problems take a toll on me. You have all of my words to read here at the blog, so for you, it's almost as if I am talking directly to you. But for me - going on three years now - all I have is symbolic posts to interpret. And when I see one like that Maya Angelou quote, it's pretty blunt. So, because this is our mode of communication, there's only two ways I can interpret such a post: "Elizabeth isn't referring to me" or "Elizabeth is referring to me". That's like flipping a coin, and it's not easy to guess what you mean, especially when that quote isn't true concerning me.

I will leave it up to you to tell me what it means, but it's hard for me because I see a post like that and then I stress out and have trouble getting to sleep, and I am sleep deprived as it is already.

At some point, I am gonna need for you to communicate with me directly. I hope you will want to. This method cannot go on for too much longer, if we want to really develop our relationship.

Anyway, for tonight all I ask is that you let me know about that post as soon as you can.

Thanks, Elizabeth.  I love you and will see you in the morning.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment