Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Wonderful Year (Henri!) (Happy New Year!)

Hey, my Baby,

That is a great photo! What a beautiful image of the sky and stars seen through the framework of branches. Can you really see all those stars in Middleton? I am envious, cause I love looking at the night sky, and we can only see a handful of the brightest ones. But that is a lovely Winter sky to capture the end of this amazing year.
There was no Golden Agers meeting today, so I've just been chillin' at home. I'm gonna do the same tonight, too. There's no concerts or anything, and there's no sense being out late somewhere and then having to deal with drunk drivers and cops. Better to stay safe.

On the other hand, if you are going out, have a blast! It's just for me a "been there/done that" kinda deal, so I will be at home.

Anyway, what a year! I have enjoyed in the last few days just thinking about all the different phases we went through, different experiences in different seasons, little pockets of weeks and separate days here and there where something special happened, and the individual feeling of magic that was present in each day.

I'm glad I wrote it all down; here and in my journal.

But Elizabeth, you are the reason it has all been so special. Without you, it would have been a "nice year", but with you it was transforming, something Infinite.

What we shared went out into the Universe and became Permanent.

That's the best way I can describe it!

I am gonna go for part of my walk at about 3:30 and then Pearl's, but I'll be here til then. And I will write more tonight. Thanks for posting the beautiful photograph. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:50pm : Hey, Sweet Baby, I'm home. I love Henri, le Chat Noir! Making existential pronouncements! His outlook is similar to Grumpy Cat's, except Henri is more philosophical. Our own "le Chat Noir" (literally, except ours is "le Chattie Noir") is becoming slightly more friendly. She will actually come out of her cubbyhole in the tool shed and watch me pour her cat food, from maybe two feet away. Still won't come close enough to let me pet her, but maybe that's next. Kobedog always comes out with me, but is neither impressed nor unimpressed. He knows not of La Vie du Chat.........(do I have that right?).  :)

I'm just gonna stick to my regular schedule for the Eve, watch the ball drop in New York in a couple hours, go for the rest of my walk, etc. Home for now, back in a while.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm : What was your most special experience, or time period, or "things felt" from 2013? For me, there were so many, so of course it's impossible to choose. Because we live apart, everything we share, and everything I feel from you, and with you, registers as a reception, on a spiritual level. Because we are connected in that way, the reception is constant, but the extra-special moments were enough to cause goosebumps of the inner or outer variety, as if you were next to me. I remember seeing your Bai Xu post. I think that was January 2nd. Almost a year ago now, but Elizabeth........that meant so much to me. I was reborn after that.

Then came Valentine's Day, and after that, Sam Cooke.

I remember the Einaudi concert. Pure magic. I discovered his music because of you, and that concert was a highlight of the year.

In the late Summer and Fall, I went on my local day trips, to trails and parks. Those were inspired by your own trip to that State Park in June. Your photo of your inscription on the rock at Lake Superior.

My trips that resulted were some of the most magical times for me. Chatsworth Park North. Garden Of The Gods. Especially Corriganville. I don't know what it was about that place, but the experience of that first day there will always be remembered, and I know I shared it with you in Spirit, as it was happening.

These are just a few highlights, but there were so many, and many of the highlights were just small details. We'd have to go back and re-live them to see them all. But these are the things that make life, and love, so special - beyond measure.

I want to thank you for this year, my Darling. It has meant so much to me, and one day, not too long from now, you will see in my eyes just how much you mean to me.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Happy New Year!    xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment