Friday, December 6, 2013

Ace (I'm Home) (I Love You)

Happy Friday Afternoon, my Darling,

I'm here at the pad for a little while, so I thought I'd check in and say hi. I've gotta take Pearl to the toy store in a while, so she can get something for the Toy Drive at church. You are no doubt studying, and acing any finals you have thus far taken. Have you taken any yet? No difference. It's a foregone conclusion that you have aced them.

Because, like Wile E. Coyote, you are a Soo-pah Genius!

I'll be hanging out for another hour or so, then back at 4:30 at Pearl's. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:05pm : Hey, Sweet Baby. I am home. I already did most of my walk, cause I knew it was gonna be cold tonight, so I am just gonna hang out and read, or maybe watch a movie. Later, I will do a quick mile to finish up my Daily Requirement. You are probably enjoying the start of your weekend. Are you able to go out when it's this cold? I see it's down near zero degrees. I guess as long as you're not snowed in, right? At Thanksgiving, me and Vickie were talking to Pearl's Minnesota relatives, and they were saying that when it's really cold, like 10 degrees, you can't just do things like take out the garbage or go to the mailbox, without bundling up. Well, I hope you are enjoying your evening regardless, and that school has been going well.

I'm thinking about you, and sending you lots of love. I'll write more later.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:10pm : I'm listening to old recordings of Dinu Lipatti. I love it when my building finally quiets down, late in the evening, and I can concentrate. I hope you are holding up in the cold weather. Tomorrow, I have to take Pearl to a church meeting and also a choir party between 9:30 and 2pm, and I will squeeze the usual Saturday shopping in between. But I'll be around early morning and late afternoon, then the rest of the day.

I Love You, my Girl.   xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment