Monday, December 30, 2013

An Ordinary But Good Day

Good Evening, my Angel,

I'm home. Today was pretty typical, although in between shifts at Pearl's, I did enjoy listening to two new Bill Nelson cds that just came in the mail. You might have seen me post about him, he was the guitarist/singer and leader of a band called Be Bop Deluxe in the mid-70s, a fantastic player, ultra melodic. He's on FB these days, and he has a ton of solo albums out over the last 30 years or so that I didn't even know about until he accepted me as an FB friend. So, I ordered two of his cds and enjoyed listening to them today.

Not much other than that. Things are good at Pearl's, the Kobedog remains his old self, barking when I arrive and performing Dog Tornadoes at dinnertime. I hope your day was good and that you are having a nice Winter Break. I may walk across to the Redbox. I'll check online to see if there's anything worth watching, but mostly I'll just be on Regular Evening Schedule.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

11:20pm : I did wind up watching a movie: "The Search", starring Montgomery Clift, one of my favorite actors. I ordered it online a while back. It's the story of the children of WW2, those who were in concentration camps, and one child in particular who is separated from his mother. It was filmed amidst the real life ruins of the city of Nuremburg,  a powerful setting indeed.

I hope your day was good. I love you.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment