Friday, December 20, 2013

Cool Cats (Late Night Love)

Good Morning, Sweet Baby,

I love the cat cartoons. They remind me of some of the photos my brother has been posting of his crazy cat. Of course, they could also be a metaphor for me and you, but then all the cartoons would have to show them snuggling! :):)

Today is a drive-back-and-forth day. I already dropped Kobedog at Le Groomer, way out in Chatsworth. I will go pick him up probably around noon (whenever she calls), then at 3:30 I will take Pearl to the hair salon. In between I may try to squeeze in a quick Chatsworth Park. For now, here til about noonish......

I hope everything is awesome. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:50pm : Hi, my Darling. I hope you've been enjoying your Friday night. I actually came home and fell asleep for a little while. It's that end-of-work-cycle fatigue, but after tomorrow morning I have six days off. Today I was in the car a lot, and the traffic was pretty horrendous in every direction, so it was good to finally get off the road and relax. The picture I posted is of the Reseda Theater, which has been closed up for about 25 years now. It was a classic movie theater, in the days before multi-plexes, and I saw my very first movie there, "The Nutty Professor" with Jerry Lewis, when I was about 2 or 3. The theater is a Reseda landmark, and I took the photo while walking the Kobester down Sherman Way, the boulevard on which the theater is located.

A lot of hustle and bustle this week. Tomorrow the Winter Solstice, and then.......every day will bring a minute's more sunshine. I am really feeling the true spirit of Christmas this year, and I know you are too. It is wonderful to feel it together. And, I hope you are as excited about the New Year as I am. I have gotten used to "anticipating the unexpected" in recent years, which is really just a way of saying to God, "I can't wait to see what You have in store for me next". Only this time, I say "Us" instead of just me.

Tomorrow morn I will be at Pearl's for my morning shift, maybe a little late to finish up all Christmas cards and shopping, then home probably before Noon. I don't think my sister is coming over. And, one thing I know for sure : you will definitely be done with all Finals. It says so on the UW website, lol.

So, I will see you in the morning, my Angel, and we will have a nice weekend.

I Love You, Elizabeth.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment