Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Sunday (Church & Walk) (Sweet Dreams)

Good Morning, my Angel (afternoon for you),

I'm just puttering about the pad, watching a little football. I thought last night that I wouldn't sleep in very much, my body being too programmed, but boy was I ever wrong. I slept until about 9:15, about 2 1/2 hours more than usual! But boy does it feel good. So, I'm nice and rested. I bet you are feeling the same way, now that school is done.

So, nothing special of the moment. I will probably wander down to the store in a little while, but mostly just taking it easy. I hope you are having a good day, maybe still working on your movie. I will check back in later this afternoon. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

3:50pm: I'm back. Hey, Elizabeth -  I love the composer quotes! Each one is fantastic. I will read them over again, but I think my favorite at the moment is the final one, "Imagination creates reality" by Richard Wagner. That is something we talk about all the time. So thanks for posting those. :)

I liked all your posts. The pictures of your friends are nice, and the one of Sarah and her boyfriend is especially fitting, because they helped get the ball rolling for us (at least I think they did, lol!). But it's a great pic anyway, just because they are a couple of characters.

I did go to the store, bought some tuna, some yogurt (plain Greek - I want the protein, but not all the added sugar, hence plain. I'll just add some raisins instead.....). I also bought a five pound box of those "Cuties", as they call the little Clementine Oranges. Or maybe they're Mandarins. But they are the small kind that peel really easy and are beyond delicious. I've been eating 'em every day! I also went over to church for a little while. Our Lady of Lourdes, the Catholic church across the street that Mom belonged to. We used to go over and sit in the church in the afternoons when no one was there, and I hadn't been there in a while, so I wanted to go. It felt good. It is very peaceful inside.

After that, I went for half my walk, down to the Orange Grove and back. It's a gorgeous day, and the campus was empty again. Now I am gonna hang out for a while.

This is a great day, my Darling, and I Love You So Much!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a while)

11:15pm : Listening to various Christmas themed recordings, on KUSC and Youtube. The music accentuates the meaning of the season. I had a nice day and I hope you did too.

I will see you in the morning. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment