Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Afternoon Thinking About You And Sending You Love! (Idiots) (Our World)

Good Afternoon, my Baby,

I've just been hanging out at The Pad. It's really windy outside, cold too. I'll probably do at least half my walk before I go back to Pearl's, so I don't have to do it all tonight, but right now I'm just reading an ESP book I got at the library, "Psychic Discoveries Behind The Iron Curtain" by Sheila Ostrander. Joe Farrell mentioned it in his book, so I had to check it out. It was written in 1970 (when there still was an Iron Curtain), and the Soviets were big on psychic studies in those days, which prompted the U.S. Army's own Remote Viewing program. Anyway, my kind of topic, naturally!

I'm wishing you well on all Finals this week and next week (if there are any left), and sending you lots of love, and hugs and kisses. I'll basically be around the rest of the afternoon and evening, here or at Pearl's, except for my walk.

I Love You!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5:05pm : I'm at Pearl's and I saw your posts. It's sounds like the macho jerks are out again. This seemed to happen last Winter as well. Not being a woman, I can't imagine what that experience is like, except that it's repulsive. I do know, though, that there are a lot of aggressive idiots out there, of all stripes. I can't stand aggressive people, loud people, obnoxious people. But I still say the best thing you can do is ignore them. In this day and age, you never know who you are dealing with.

Nevertheless, they do deserve to have their heads ripped off and put on stakes.  ;)

Bottom line : You are You, a Beautiful Artist and Super Genius, and you get to be that for the rest of your life, whilst they are usually fat, stupid, ugly & gross, in some combination, and other unpleasant things too, and they suck, and are losers........and they get to be that for the rest of their teeny-weeny lives.

So you win, even without having to do anything.  :):)

(back later)

11pm : In thinking about your posts, I'd like to add that while ignoring these jerks is the best option, if you are ever subject to anything that is abusive, you should tell someone, parents or cops or whomever. I mean, I know that all such comments by said clowns are abusive by their very nature, but there is a point where it becomes a threat. I don't know what happened today, and I hope it wasn't awful, but I know you (and your friends) have in the past been subjected to abuse from these types of people, so I just mention it so that you will be safe. Safety should always be a priority.

You always have me, and when we are together, we will be in our own element. I think of people like Einstein, or any person of not only intelligence but curiosity, a person who is questing, and such people gravitate toward one another and form their own niches, and they eliminate contact with boorish people.

It would be like living in a little enclave of intelligent, creative people. Having a "circle".

And that is what we will have. We will create our own world, as I have said.

Remember, there are a million ways to do things. In the meantime, tune out idiots, and never return their energy with energy of your own. Bypass them instead, and continue to connect with harmonious energy.

Keep a quiet strength inside you, and project it quietly.

I am always with you, and we are gonna have an awesome life.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment