Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! (I Love You)

Merry Christmas, Elizabeth! I hope your Christmas Day is proceeding wonderfully. I just got back from the movie theater. It's become a tradition in the last few years for my sister and I to go see a film on Christmas, so we went to see "American Hustle" which was fantastic. It's the acting movie of the year, so many great performances, and such a story. It's gonna clean up at the Academy Awards, I think.

It's super windy outside, so I'm just going to stay here for now. If you are having a Christmas dinner, may you and your family enjoy it, and may all good blessings always come your way, for all of you.

I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back in a bit)

11:10pm : I have so enjoyed this Christmas season, my Baby. You could probably tell, with all the songs I've been posting, lol. But it has always been a special time for me, and I hope for you, too, just because of the messages of the season : love and family and harmony and peace on Earth. To spend this Christmas season with you, and all the Holidays, has been a blessing from God for which I am so grateful, and I so much look forward to our New Year.

The rest of this day was nice. I watched another movie this evening, "Holiday Inn" with Fred Astaire and Bing Crosby. As you know, I love old movies as well as new ones, and I saw one of each today. Then this eve, I went for my walk on a deserted campus.........except it wasn't entirely deserted. I ran into my friend Dennis, whom I've known since we were 11. He was up at CSUN with his two kids and two dogs, and we walked along all together, having the whole place to ourselves. It was a nice way to end the Northridge part of the day. But the true end of this Christmas is to say goodnight to you, my Darling, and to tell you how much I love you. I find it is nice to let the Holiday spirit linger for a while, and we still have New Year's to come.......

So sleep well, and feel peace, and know that you are loved.

And have Sweet Dreams.......and I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment