Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Stuff (Typos & Photos) (Sweet Dreams)

Good Afternoon, my Angel,

I'm back home after a morning of Sunday Stuff. I took the Kobester up to CSUN for his first modified dogwalk. We just stayed in the general area of the Orange Grove and the duck pond, and I let him sniff around to his heart's content. So basically, we will still spend the same amoou hold their muzzleunt of time we always have up there, but we just won't walk as far. He's doing good, except it's hard to get him to take his doggie pills. We got a bag of these things called Pill Pockets, and they are like chicken-flavored dough, shaped like a rubber tip on a cane, only smaller. You put the pills inside and then squeeze it closed, and it just looks like a little ball of dough - a typical dog treat. Except when you've got a smart dog like the Kobester, they figure out pretty quickly what you are doing, haha.

"Oh, so you're putting the pills in there, are you? Well, I don't like 'em, so I'm not gonna eat that treat".

You can try putting them in a piece of cheese or whatever, but once the dog figures it out, good luck. ;)

So now, I have to sit with him and cajole him for a few minutes, and then he'll eat it. With my Labs, you could utilize the Mouth Pinch method to get them to take medicine. That's where you give their muzzle a little squeeze while tipping it upwards, then they open their mouth and you drop the cheese/pill in, then you hold their muzzle closed until they swallow. But that method doesn't work with the Kobester. He just keeps his mouth closed and snarls at you like he's gonna bite you. So, the name of the game is patience......

It's super windy again, so I'm gonna stay inside for now. I might do part of my walk later on, around 3:30, but for now I'll be here. Hey! I just now saw your picture of Stephane. It reminds me of the recent Alcest pictures. Maybe you intended that? :)

Well, I hope you are getting just enough snow to enjoy your Winter, but not enough to get snowed in, and it looks like so far, so good.

I Love You, my Angel!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:05pm : I'm home. Lol, I was just now reading back what I wrote earlier in this blog, and there is a phrase in there that makes me look like an idiot: "amoou hold their muzzleunt". It's in the middle of a sentence about Kobi's dogwalk. I don't know if this problem is intrinsic to Chromebook, or if it's just because of my Internet connection or what, but sometimes when I am typing fast, the icon jumps out of place and lands in a random spot on the template. When that happens, whatever I am typing gets mixed into previously written text, and it becomes gibberish. So if you read that earlier - no, I am not a complete nitwit (partial, yes, but not complete). Usually, I catch those typos but I missed that one. I am leaving it in place now, for reference. Later on, the Grammar and Typo Nazi in me will fix it. ;)

I love your new FB cover photo. I like the form, with the sharp crystals pointing outward from the curving.......object. I'm not sure if it's natural, like a small branch or vine, or if it's man made, like wrought iron. But I like the form and shapes. In a different way, it reminds me of one of my favorite pictures by you, of the ice crystals on your scarf from last Winter. That too depicts "Nature's art".

Usual evening schedule for me. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

11:15pm : I am listening to a singer named Janet Baker, who made famous these Mahler compositions called Kindertotenleider. I saw the video you posted, very beautiful time lapse photography. The new resolution capability makes the imagery surreal.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morn, my Darling. Sweet Dreams, I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment