Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Latin (Back Home) (Giant Hug) (Sweet Dreams)

Good Morning, my Angel,

I saw your post about the Latin Final. Now that's one way to get out of it, lol. Crazy, but humorous.......

........but crazy! You, on the other hand, will ace it. And then it will be over. I'm assuming you still have a Latin final, hence the post. At any rate, I wanted to wish you a wonderful morning. I just dropped Pearl off at her crafts group meeting, so I am gonna go to Chatsworth Park for a little while, and then I'll be back home at about 1:30, after I pick Pearl up.

It's almost over, for real this time (oh boy!)

I Love You, you are The Best!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55am : I'm back home. Good thing I didn't get all the way out to the park, because Pearl called around 10:30 to say that the crafts ladies never showed up for the meeting. It turned out that they cancelled it, and either didn't tell Pearl or she didn't remember. So, I went back and got her, and here I am. I'll be around most of the afternoon, maybe go looking for some photo ops a little later over at the Botanical Garden.

:):)

6:55 : Good Evening, my Darling. I'm home from Pearl's. Gonna relax for a while as usual. So how'd the exams go today? Is everything over? I just checked the UW website and it says the last day of exams is Saturday the 21st. Well, I'll be standing by with a giant hug when it is finally over. For now, I'll be here til 8:30.

I Love my Baby.  :):) 

11:15pm : I will be right here when everything is done. For now, I'll just be standing by. Everything is good, I will follow your lead.

Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment