Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve (A Great Day)

Merry Christmas Eve, my Baby,

I just got home a few minutes ago from Glendale. I went to visit my sister Sophie. We had a nice time. I hope you and your family are enjoying Christmas Eve. I'm just gonna hang around for now, though I may walk out to the Northridge Mall before it closes. It's a mile from here, in the opposite direction of CSUN, but no way am I gonna drive there. Too much crazy traffic. But it's kinda fun to go out and watch all the shoppers, look at the window displays. I see how I feel in about an hour; by then I may not want to go, haha.

God Bless You and Your Family as you continue to celebrate the Holiday.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a while)

11pm: Well, my Angel, Santa is on his way, and you can track him now at www.noradsanta.org That's the Air Force looking after him, so you know all is well. :)

I did wind up walking out to the Mall. It was fun. Not as much of a Zoo as I was expecting, either. Crowded but not crazy. Nicely decorated. Later I went on another walk, down to the Orange Grove as usual, and then I continued into the neighborhood below, where there is a house that is always lit up and decorated to the hilt. It is well known, people drive by and get out to pose for pictures. You have similar houses in Middleton, no doubt.

In years past, I have sometimes gone to the Midnight Mass at Our Lady Of Lourdes, but tonight I decided to stay home. I'm kinda tired after all that walking, lol. But it's been a nice day, and I trust it has been for you too. I love the Christmas Season, and I can feel how special it is this year.

Merry Christmas, Elizabeth.

I Love You and this is a great day.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment