Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Recipes (Sweet Dreams added)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I'm just getting home. I was helping Pearl with her Christmas cards - I address the envelopes and she writes the cards. We are starting with the Minnesota people and working our way back to the local folks, whose cards don't need as much postal leeway. Now I am gonna look up some recipes for French Onion Soup, which will be my next concoction. My Dad used to make it all the time, and it was so good. Potato and Leek Soup was another one. But I'll start with the French Onion and go from there, sometime in the next few days.

You are no doubt right in the middle of finals, so I hope all is well on all fronts. The usual routine tonight, home-walk-then home again.

I Love, Love, Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)    


xoxoxoxoxoxoxox  (a few more)

10:55pm : Hey, Awesome Lady! I am guessing by your posts that you are all done? If so, congratulations and good work. :)

I saw the Russian Circles post, too, so that's good news. They are in the same clique as Agalloch/Alcest/Chelsea Wolfe/Helen Money, and it has been exciting to see a resurgence in Art Rock in recent years.

I am reading about Kirlian photography in my "Psychic/Soviet" book. You have probably heard of it. Photographing the aura, the electricity emanating from living things. Listening to Glenn Gould, too.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. If you are indeed done, you can relax!

So, especially Sweet Dreams tonight, and I will see you in the morn.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment