Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Congrats! (I'm Home) (Love Added)

Hey my Darling,

I am at Pearl's, but I saw your friend Lucy's post, and I thought maybe that means you are done, too. If so, congratulations! My goodness, that's quite an accomplishment. So, I just wanted to say Good Work, and I will be home in about a half hour.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7pm : I'm home. When I got here, there was a cricket on my couch, so............the war is on again. Oy. Our weather has been really weird, for one thing this is L.A.'s driest year on record since they began measuring in the 1800s. I think we got around two inches of rain this year. So the crickets must be pretty thirsty and that's why they are looking to come indoors, where the plumbing is. The other thing is that weatherwise, you never know what you're gonna get at this time of year. Last week it was freezing (for us), and the last two days it's in the low 80s. So the heat must've brought the crickets back out of the ground. Good thing I left all my glue traps in place! It was only one cricket tonight, but I can't let it become an invasion like it was in early October. That was awful. Bugs are buggin' me.

Well, it is good to see that you are all done with school for the time being, and have a few weeks to relax, enjoy Christmas and have fun. I see from your posts that your friends have many projects, recitals, etc. going, and I know you do too. Things have been busy with Pearl the last couple weeks, but I hope to get a chance to go take some photos, too, pretty soon. But overall, it's been a great year, so much has happened.

I'll do the usual tonight, with my walk around 8:30.

You Rule The Universe!  :):)

(back in a bit)

11pm : Just checking in to say goodnight. I hope all went well with school, and I will talk to you in the morn.

I'm always interested in how everything is going. My days are routine at the moment, because of work schedule and the Holidays. But I'm right here.

 
I Love You, Elizabeth.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)  

No comments:

Post a Comment