Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wolves (Love To You)

Hi, my Angel. I just now saw your post about the wolves. That's terrible and very sad. Hard to believe the state would allow so many to be killed when there are only a few hundred to begin with. Of course, it would be nice if none were killed, but at that rate, pretty soon there won't be any left to hunt. Nobody eats wolf meat anyway, so what's the point of hunting them except just to kill something? I suppose the farmers might say that the wolves go after their animals, but there's got to be a better way of stopping that from happening, and even so, most of that slaughter is likely from "sport" hunters.

I'm very sorry you are in proximity to it. I really don't know what this country is gonna do about it's love of guns. Sigh......

I hope your Christmas was nice, anyway. I will be here all afternoon. I Love You.

:):)

11pm : I'm listening to the music of John Field, an Irish piano composer who invented the Nocturne, and was an influence on Chopin. These are less complex than Chopin, but still nice. Tranquil is the word I would use. I am thinking about you, and I hope things are okay. They seemed to be okay on Christmas, and I assume you have probably been with family or extended family during the holiday, but it made me sad to see you sad about the wolf hunting, so I've been hoping you are okay.

Tomorrow I will go back to work, but I get one last sleep-in. I'll be home til 11am, then I'll take Pearl to the hair salon, then back to the usual schedule. I'm right here, just so you know.

I Love You, Elizabeth.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment