Monday, December 16, 2013

Triple L Love (late night love added)

Hey, Sweet Baby! Happy Monday. I got two new front tires for my car, so I am happy. Now if it will just pass the smog test next month, then I'll be thrilled, lol. I hope everything is proceeding well with your exams. That was an excellent Youtube clip from those two Berklee guys. I listened to the original version of the song for comparison, and it is so complex that I was impressed with how the pianist re-arranged it for a single instrument. Good stuff.

I am home til 4:15, though I will probably go for part of my walk later on, just to get it out of the way.
Here's to a great week! I Love, Love, Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : It was just an ordinary evening on my part, though I did watch "World War Z", the Zombie Movie to end all Zombie Movies. Not very Christmassy, I realise. :) But I saw it at the library and I couldn't resist. Now I am listening to Beethoven, in honor of his birthday. You might be asleep, but I send you good energy for tomorrow's exams, for which you are well focused.

Sweet Dreams, my Darling. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment