Friday, December 27, 2013

Recording? (Kobester)

Happy Post-Christmas Friday, Sweet Baby! I'm getting back into the swing of things, just took Pearl to the hair salon and will pick her up at 1pm. I see your Megatone posts, and I am guessing that you might have gotten some more studio time as a Christmas present? If so, congratulations. That's awesome! :)

I did not know the status of your EP project. I knew you did some recording around the same time last year, but did not know how that had progressed. I know you had said, way back in Summer 2012, that if you did record your EP in a studio, you might do it piece-by-piece. Whatever the case, I'm sure it is gonna sound great!

I am gonna do some dishes and straighten the place up a bit, then go get Pearl. I'll be in an out all afternoon, but mostly I'll be around. I Love You! Sending good vibes for your recording session........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:20pm : I'm home, my Angel. During my time off, Pearl and her daughter took Kobi to the vet to get his teeth cleaned, and because it involved anesthesea, they had to do a pre-op to check his vitals, blood chemistry, etc. And in doing so, they discovered that the little guy has a heart condition. I guess it's to be expected, considering he's gonna be 14 next month. It's a condition somewhat common to the Bischon, from what I've Googled : Degenerative disease of the mitral valve. They say it eventually leads to heart disease, but the good news is that the Kobester has no signs of heart disease so far. They gave him some medicine that will help his heart, and we are also supposed to give him a special doggie food, and also (he's gonna hate this part, so don't tell him) I've gotta cut back his CSUN walks. No more two mile hikes. I can still take him up there and let him play in the grass, though. So that's pretty cool.

All in all, I think we're gonna have Kobi with us for a good while yet. And we've gotta, cause we have a lot of stuff to do!

I hope all went well today. I'm back to my Usual Evening Schedule, walk around 8:30ish, home otherwise.

"Hey World"!

(the World) : "What, Ad"?

"I Love my Baby"!!

(the World) : "Hey, Ad - that rules! Way to go"!

"Thanks".

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11pm : I am listening to Rachmaninoff, something called a "morceaux" which I had not heard of. Not much else to report for the eve, we are all in end-of-year mode, just chillin'. Hope you had a great day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment