Tuesday, December 10, 2013

To Glendale And Back (Chillin') (Sweet Dreams added)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I hope all is well today, and trust that it is. You are shredding your Finals. I am gonna go visit my sister Sophie in Glendale this morn, and take her shopping, so I should be back after I pick Pearl up from Golden Agers at 2pm. I'll be home about 2:15, 2:30. In the meantime, all is well in California and Wisconsin.

I Love You, Elizabeth, my Wonderful Lady.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(see you in a little while)

7:05pm : I'm home. Another day of lots of driving, so it's good to relax. It was nice to see my sister, too. We went shopping so she could get some Christmas cards, wrapping paper and groceries. Glendale is a nice town, 25 miles from Northridge. Technically it's in the Valley, but it's really much closer to L.A. and Hollywood. It's not part of Los Angeles the city, so it's it's own city, one of the oldest in the area.

I'm gonna do the usual this eve - relax til about 8:30, then walk, then back. At least the wind stopped blowing. I hope you had a good day. Only three more days of Finals to go? Or next week too? Well, not many more days in any case.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

10:55pm : Tonight I made split-pea soup at Pearl's, and I brought a whole bunch home with me, so I am gonna have another cup before I go to sleep. Easiest thing in the world to make, just split peas and water (two to one : water/peas), bring to a boil and simmer for 45mins to an hour. Great on cold nights, excellent source of protein. You can add whatever you like, garlic, herbs, green onion, Sriracha, etc. I am a big fan of soup.

Harpsichord music for a little while, then sleep.

I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment