Sunday, April 6, 2014

A "Picture"esque Day (xoxoxoxoxo)

Good Evening, my Baby,

That was cool, we were both out taking pictures today. When you say you filmed the fire, I guess you mean you videoed it, too. More interesting imagery to add to your collection. Was that controlled burn near your town or out in the boondocks? I know they do those here, too, out in the mountain and canyon areas where most of our wildfires start. It was a busy day, then, for both of us. My sister came over today for shopping, and before that I took the Kobester to CSUN. Then I went out to the Chatsworth Nature Preserve from 2-3:30. I met my friend Dave and his daughter there. We had fun walking around, taking pictures. Then I went across the road to another little park called Chatsworth Oaks, and stayed until it was time to go back to Pearl's. Now I need a rest, so I'm gonna take it easy, maybe watch an X-File, and finish my walk at 8:30.

I am glad you are doing so much with your camera, both still and video. It's so awesome now that the weather has changed up there, and the days are warmer and longer. I hope your day was not only good but exciting and interesting, too. It's been fun for me to get back out in the Chatsworth area, too, and I still wanna do some other mountain areas in other parts of the Valley, and roads and trails, too. So, fun times ahead for both of us.

I am gonna relax for a bit, and I'll be here til 8:30 or maybe 9pm, then my walk, then back.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:25pm : A relaxing end to a busy day, listening to Rachmaninoff. I wish you sweet dreams, hope your film is coming along well.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment