Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dog Drumming (Sweet Dreams)

Happy Easter Evening, Sweet Baby,

I'm just getting home from Pearl's, back in the swing of things once again. The Kobedog was glad to see me, even though I saw him twice during my break, but he loves it when we are back in our routine and he gets his Dog Drumming right when I get there, then he eats, then he helps feed the Black Kitty (he helps by barking at her). He loves the routine, and he knows it step-by-step. BTW, just in case you were wondering about Dog Drumming, it's just really fast tapping on the dog, with all fingers but a light touch. You can Drum Your Dog almost anywhere, although the preferred spots seem to be on the top of the head, between the ears, or along the spine, or on the chest and belly if they roll over. Kobedog has gotten to the point where he demands drumming as soon as I arrive. So I do........

My dog Trixie had a groove in the middle of her head, kind of like a loaf of bread. One of her nicknames was "Split-Top" or "Butter-Top", like the bread. I guess it's because she had muscles on either side of the top of her head, and this shallow groove running down the middle. It was funny, because when she chewed her food, the head muscles went up and down and up and down.......

But in her case, those muscles were also the perfect place for Dog Drumming. Nice and soft; a little rubbery.

Well, I must either be losing my marbles or I'm a bit of a kookoobird to begin with, haha.  ;)

I am gonna see what's at Redbox, and if it's not much, as I'm expecting, I'll just finish my book. I'm on the last twenty pages. Then I'll do my walk later. I'll be back at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : I am listening to a fantastic pianist by the name of Arturo Michelangeli Benedetti, who was known by his middle name. These Brahms pieces are new to me, but I am immediately hooked by his playing.

I hope you had a nice Easter. I did, and I am somewhat restored after my days off. Intuition is strong now, and the feeling is good. I will see you in the morn. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment