Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just Wondering How You're Doing

Hi Elizabeth,

I am just getting home. A busy day, I drove out to Glendale while Pearl was at Golden Agers, to take my sister Sophie shopping. Lots of driving in traffic, so I am glad to be home. I hope you are alright and that you had a good day. I am thinking about you. I guess you haven't been reading because there's still zero blog views since last Thursday or Friday, although when I initially post a blog, a different stat counter usually shows a "pageview". I don't know how it works, non-technical me. So it'll show a pageview, and in the past, up to last Friday or so, the blog counter also shows a view on the blog I most recently posted. So when I would post, it would show a "pageview" (whatever that means) and an individual blog view, with the title of the blog. For the last few days it just shows "pageviews" (when there is one) but no individual blog views at all.

I know you might be mad at me, and I know also (because you have said so) that sometimes you don't feel like interacting with anyone, and if you don't feel like interacting with me right now, I understand. But, I hope you know that I wasn't being critical of you or your friends in any way. I was just wondering where I stood in relation to them, that's all. I obviously realise that they are your friends, people you know in "real life", and who live nearby and with whom you interact in person. They are your friends. But I had just figured that we had established something special, too, and that I was more than just a guy on Facebook. I still think that, too, because I know you care about me, and whether you read or not, and whether you wanna interact with me or not, I still love you.

Right now, I don't entirely understand what's happening, because you did make a couple posts a on FB within the last few days that I thought were probably meant for me, including the Matthew Crowley picture and caption, and also your photo of the prairie burn.

I guess what I'll do for the moment is just kinda be on standby, and if you feel like posting, or reading, I will be right here. I'm not going anywhere, and it's impossible for me not to love you and care about you, so I'll be here and on FB, as usual. As I said, I don't fully understand what is happening, and if it is something drastic, like you are tired of me, you can tell me and I will understand. But if it's just that you don't feel like interacting at the moment, which happens from time, that's okay too, and I will be here when you want to resume communication.

In a nutshell, I'm here, I love you, and I'll wait for whenever you feel like reading and posting. And as always, I'm on my usual schedule, until next Monday when I get 6 days off (oh boy!).

I hope your film is coming out well.

I Love You, Elizabeth.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment