Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Night Love (Please Let Me Know)

Happy Evening, Awesome Lady,

I don't know if you are still reading these, because the last few posts show zero views. Maybe it doesn't count the views from a mobile device, if you are using one, or if you have it bookmarked. I have no idea how any of that stuff works, so maybe you are still reading. Sometimes there will be a pageview listed in the overall views, but the latest post remains at zero. Prior to the last few days, all 200+ blogs have at least one view next to them, but the last three have zero. I know you've been super busy, and I wouldn't blame you if you weren't reading, or didn't have time. Anyway, I'll keep writing for the time being and see what happens. Back in the Myspace days, I was always writing "to myself", even though it was projected out into the world, and I like to do that, too - to just write about any old thing - but I have also loved writing to you, especially as this has become my end of our means of communication. At any rate, I hope you are still reading, and I will keep writing. I wrote at Myspace for a while when it didn't look like anyone was reading (aww, shut up already, Ad....)  :)

Okay, that's better! I figure you are just busy with school and your film project. Nothing special to report today except that it was hot. Summer can arrive at any time in the Valley, and it looks like we've got a few days of 90plus temperatures. I love it, but it takes a little getting used to. It was a beautiful day, though, and I hope it was for you, too. I see that Stephane got accepted at Princeton. Now that's impressive. That's as prestigious as it gets, so congrats to him. I'm sure you're proud of him but at the same time sorry to see him move away, but you can always keep in touch, and if his family lives in Middleton, he will no doubt come back when school is not in session. I say all this sincerely, because I know he has been important in your life.

But you are taking off, too, in all your artistic pursuits and your life's ambition. It wasn't long ago you thought you might be resigned to an academic cubicle, and now look at you! You are going for what you want, and of course that's the only way to go. Well, I'm gonna relax for a bit and then proceed with my walk and the workout-I-don't-enjoy-but-do-anyway-because-it's-good-for-me. It's only a fifteen minute workout, but it works! (and I still don't like it). I'll be back later.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : The last four posts, including tonight's, have zero views, so maybe you are trying to tell me something. Please know that it's not easy for me to have to guess at this. Well, I will try again tomorrow. I have always written, through thick and thin, but if you don't want me to write anymore please let me know.

Thanks.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment