Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Busy Day Love (Windy Walk)

Good Evening, my Baby,

A busy day today. Took Pearl to the dentist this morn, Kobedoggie to Northridge Park while she was there, then I took her to Golden Agers, and then shopping after that. So it was a lot of driving around in traffic. But, while I was driving by myself (or with Kobi) I got to play the new Triptykon album, so that part was nice. Man, that is one brutal record. The Kobester likes it too.

This hasn't been the greatest year for concerts, not compared to last year, but for albums it's been great. Alcest, Agalloch, Mastodon, Opeth - all have new records either out already or coming out. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, too. Also, for me at least, I really like the new Linda Perhacs album (the folksinger lady who got me & Grim into the Opeth show last year), and I am having a blast discovering the many solo albums of Bill Nelson, who I was an huge fan of in the 1970s when he was in Be Bop Deluxe. So, there is a ton of new music to listen to, but so far not too many concerts.

But, you have Agalloch coming up. I will be seeing Black Sabbath this Saturday, and I am marginally excited. Only marginally because it's not a real reunion without Bill Ward the original drummer. But, it'll probably be the last chance I ever have to see them, and I haven't seen them since 1978! So that's a 36 year gap, and I am pretty sure it's the longest gap in between concerts for any band I've seen. It'll be fun.

I see that your film project is this weekend, too, you will have fun, too. It'll be a good weekend.

I guess I am gonna relax for a little while, then go for my walk. I'll be back at the usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : Super windy on my walk tonight. I went out in a t-shirt, cause it was still warm in my apartment. Yikes! Not a fan of wind. I'll do hot, I'll do cold to a certain extent, but I can do entirely without wind.

Fortunately, I am ensconced once again, listening to a couple of French Suites by Bach. Had some split pea soup for a late night snack.

I hope your day was good and I'll see you in the morning. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment