Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Sno-Cone For Two :):) (A Good Weekend)

I just had to check in to say : I Love My Sweet Baby! And, I love, love, love that picture. It is a picture perfect day for a sno-cone and I want to share one with you. I Love You, Elizabeth.

You are probably in the final hours of your film, and I know you are knocking it out of the park, so I will let you finish. I just got back from CSUN with The Good Boy, and I also got all Pearl's dishes done and got the kitchen cleaned up. It's amazing (and a little alarming) how things can degrade pretty quickly without running water, but all is ship-shape now. So, I am gonna run to the store for a few things and I'll be back later. And, I'll of course be around from 4:30 onwards.

You Rule! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:20pm : Today was all about getting caught up with Regular Stuff after the plumbing setback and yesterday's concert. So now I am tired and listening to the Sibelius piano music, of which I had not heard before. I do like Sibelius as a composer, though. He wrote something called "The Lemminkainen Suite", which is one of my favorite pieces in all of classical music.

I'll bet you are really tired, too, and probably asleep. 48 hours is a tough filming schedule! I think I wrote this before, but I remember my brother's best friend had a three day weekend to complete his final film project for UCLA, and they filmed at our house, and there were people sleeping in the living room, setting stuff up at all hours, people practicing their lines, the camera guy walking around. It was crazy.

It was eighteen hour days, just like you did.

I bet you guys are excited to see the finished product. And I hope you win at the end of the contest. :)

That's all I know for tonight, my Baby. I will see you in the morning. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment