Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Just Hi & I Love You & A Thought Or Two (No Pressure, No Worries)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am at Pearl's, so I don't have as much time to write as when I'm at home, but I just wanted to say that I saw your post a little while ago. I guess it's meant for me, but because she makes several different points in her advice, I don't know exactly how I am meant to interpret it, or how literally to take it. I wanted to post now, because when I leave Pearl's, I am going to North Hollywood with Grimsley to see the "Super Duper Alice Cooper" movie, which is only playing in one theater for this one night. I just didn't want you to wonder, if I was not able to write at 7pm as I usually do, if I had seen your post, and what my response was.

For now, all I can say is that I will home from the movie around 10pm or so, and I will write more then. I guess if I were to take the post verbatim, word for word, then it's pretty self-explanatory. But again, I don't know if that's what you want me to read into it.

Anyway, for me of course, everything is good and so no worries. You know I love you. But, if you want me to, I will offer some thoughts on the Taya Iv post later tonight.

I hope you had a good day and are enjoying your evening. I will see you in a little while. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

10:20pm : Hi again. I'm writing a little bit earlier just in case you are still awake. We never did get in to see the Alice Cooper movie. Grimsley had said he was gonna buy the tickets and that he would be there when I arrived. North Hollywood is in the Valley, but way at the other end, so it's 15 miles away, and because of all the traffic and red lights and such, it takes almost 45 minutes to get there. I got there around 7:15. No Grimsley. He drove up a few minutes later but hadn't bought advance tickets, so I went to the box office and - sure enough - it was sold out. So, I got in my car and drove 45 minutes back home. Ah, well. No harm done. I'll do what I should have done in the first place: wait for the dvd to come out. Some movies you have to see in the theater, but this wasn't one of them. It's a documentary, not anything cinematic, and can be seen on a TV screen........

Well, anyway, just to get back to what I was saying earlier about the Taya Iv post, I assume you meant it for me, and if you did, then maybe you are deciding how you feel about me. That's just a guess, not a statement of fact, but I only mention it because of the line in that post that says "is this the person you want to love"? And when I say "maybe you are deciding", it's because she uses that word in her post as well. And I also say "maybe" because again, I don't know. There are other lines in that post, about kindness, compassion, living the life you want to live, etc. I just singled out the line about love because, if the post was meant for me to see, then that is the line that would most pertain to me.

Elizabeth, one thing I have always wanted you to know, is that with me there is no pressure. I have always tried to convey that to you, and in all ways, not just in affairs of the heart between you and I. I have always encouraged you to follow your heart in life, even way back when you were planning to go into the field of linguistics but weren't sure it was the thing for you. To watch you follow your heart via your many artistic talents has been a joy for me, really a beautiful thing.

So I encourage you to follow your heart in all ways, and if that line in that post was meant for me, or if it refers to me, all I can do is to tell you how I feel from my end, which I always do. But for you, well, only you know how you feel. There is never any pressure from me, nor any need to worry. I love and support you no matter what.

Sometimes, if you just let some time pass, and keep doing what you do - what makes you happy - things sort themselves out. I don't want to overanalyse this issue too much, because I am only guessing from the one post, and you have also recently posted a few "baby" pictures, which I of course interpret positively every time. So I don't want to make too much of today's post, just analysing from my end.

What I do want you to know, however, is what I have already said, and that is mainly that I Love You and support you in every way. So don't worry about anything. Just allow yourself to see how you feel about things, whether they have to do with me, or with life in general, or both, and I guarantee that things will work out if you just follow your heart.

And remember, you are never alone. You always have somebody who loves you, who cares about you, who cares about your life, and who is always right here when needed. That's me! :)

So that's all for tonight. No worries.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment