Monday, April 14, 2014

My Spring Break! (Eclipse)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

I just wanted to say hi. I've been home since about 11:30. Pearl & I took the Kobedog to Balboa Park this morn, since he didn't get his CSUN walk yesterday. A beautiful day outside. Now I am just hanging out, getting the pad straightened up. It gets out of hand if I don't keep up with it, lol. Usually I do, and as you know I'm a neat freak, but I've been busy for the past few days, so I had a ton of dishes to do, trash to take out, stuff to take to the recycle bin, books and cds to put away. Yikes! But now everything is squared away, just the way I like it.

And I am off until Sunday at 4:30. Don't know what I'm gonna do yet, if anything. The trouble is that nobody's available to do anything, cause they either gotta work, or have kids, or have no money, and any combination of those three. But, I'll just take it one day at a time and see what happens. It's good to have the time off, and especially the sleep-ins (oh boy!).

It will be fun to see the eclipse tonight. I think in the west it hits it's maximum at around 12:45am, so I will make a point to stay up and go outside. For you guys it's later, at 2:45am, but it'll start around 1 or 1:30am, so if you stay up you can at least see some of it.

I guess I will go for part of my walk in a little while. Gotta stop at the store for coffee. I don't have any here because I always drink my morning coffee at Pearl's, so I'd better get some. I hope you are having an awesome day, and I'll be around most of the time until the eclipse.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:15pm : Are you staying up to see the eclipse? I just now saw the start of it while out on my walk. It's pretty cool. They have the dome opened up at the observatory in the Orange Grove. It would have been neat to see it through the telescope. I am hoping the Moon won't move too much farther west by midnight, because then I'll be able to see the full eclipse from out my window, instead of having to go back outside, haha. I'll soon find out......

I hope you had a good day, and that school and all projects are going well.

Well, the Moon's almost half covered now. I'll go check again in a little while.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams.......
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment