Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sounds Like An Action Film (Doggonnit) (films)

Hey, my Girl,

Wow, be careful on set! Sounds like you guys need a grip, or maybe even a stunt coordinator or explosives expert, lol. Part of Hannah's house fell down? My goodness. I hope it was nothing too serious. But be careful with your hands in all seriousness. You say you almost lost your fingers, which means you didn't, but I also hope you didn't hurt them in any way, no sprains, cuts, etc. And, I hope your film is proceeding well.

My sister never came over today, so I was just hanging out. I am just getting home and I see that it's neck and neck for the Badgers and Kentucky. So go Badgers! I will try to tune it in on my lousy reception TV, and if I can't get it I'll find it on the radio. Then I'll check back in later with congratulations!

Usual schedule, as usual.........

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

8:30pm : Aww, man........

That sucks. I'm sorry.

But the Badgers sure battled back after getting behind early in the second half. It was a great game, for sure, and it looked like they might have had it in the bag. But they definitely put UW on the college basketball map. They will be known for more than just football now. Well, I will go for my walk and be back in a little while.

11:15pm : Posting a few more film favorites from over the years. The one called "Time Out" I only saw once about ten years ago. But it really made an impression. "I Confess" is a favorite, and Montgomery Clift is one of my favorite actors. And "Monsieur Hire" is a truly creepy and weird little film, but totally artistic. It's a hidden gem from about 15 years ago.

That's all I know for tonight.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment