Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hope All Is Well (sweet dreams)

Good Evening, Awesome Lady,

I am just getting home so I wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. I am guessing you are busy with schoolwork. Maybe the movie, too? Are you guys allowed to do post-production work after the initial 48 hours are up? I know your screening is on Thursday, and that will be an exciting day. :)

It was a hot one here today, and I didn't do any of my walk yet, so I will do the whole doggone thing later on. Right now it's time to relax. I hope your day was good and that all is well.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back later)

11:25pm : I am listening to Kodaly, a modern composer. His piano music is interesting in a background, passive listening way.

I did complete my entire walk, and now I am tired, so I will wish you sweet dreams. And, I will see you in the morning. I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment