Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday Evening (Incredible) (A Good Day)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I just got back from a walk. I'm breaking it up into three parts today. I've done two already (one this morn), so I've got one more to go and I'll do it later tonight. I hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend. I was just talking on FB to a guy I grew up with but hadn't seen or heard from in ages. I've known Mike since 1970, when my family moved to the Rathburn St. house in Northridge. We went to school together, and I helped get him a job at the MGM Metrocolor Lab after I started working there in 1979. Mike stayed in the industry; I did not. Also, he moved away many years ago. So, I was fun to see him on FB and catch up a little bit.

I hope all is well. I am thinking about you as always. It's been nice to have a work break, and these sleep-ins. I've still got two more to go, oh boy!  :)

I guess I will look for a movie to watch, but I'll be around in any case.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

8pm : I had to pop in to say, and please excuse my language, but that is One Killer Freaking Picture! My goodness, girl. Really, really, really good. The grey scale is top notch, especially in the clouds. The framing of the trees (or bushes, if they be so). Did you use a tripod or hand held? I figure with lightning, you either have to use an open shutter, which probably wasn't the case because the clouds would have been overexposed, or you have to be in the midst of a lot of lightning, and be waiting once you hear the thunder. Well, however you did it, congratulations, because it's not just a picture of lightning. I mean, it is that - and the capture of the lightning is incredible - but it's also got an amazing grey scale quality, and a painterly quality as well. You really knocked it out of the park. It looks like a dream.

Now you see why I love black and white so much! Great job, Elizabeth. A+ all the way.

(back in a bit)

12:05pm : A late check-in. I've been listening to the St. John Passion for Good Friday. This was an excellent day, I think. I hope you think so too. I will see you in the morn.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment