Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Love You :):) (A Good Day)

Good Afternoon, my Baby,

I saw your posts, and I guess everything is okay then? I am glad, because I Love You and I Want You and I Need You. :):) You make me happy. It was a busy morning. I took Pearl to a Reseda Women's Club meeting, then took Kobi to Reseda Park, where we saw Canada Geese, beautiful birds that look like a cross between a duck, a quail and a goose. They fly down here from Canada and end up staying. After the park, I dropped the Good Boy off and drove up to Sylmar, a town at the North end of the Valley. They have a museum there called The Nethercutt Collection, which is a collection of old, restored cars. We are talking very old, like way back to the early 1900s. Ono's Dad had a car that they donated to this museum, and it has been totally restored. I will post some pictures on FB.

But I wanted to say hi first. I liked the cherry blossoms in the photo of Japan. They are now blooming here too, at Balboa Park, and they are beautiful. I Love You, Elizabeth.

I'm gonna go over my photos and post a couple before I head back to Pearl's. I will write more this evening. I hope your day has been a good one.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

10:30pm : I'm writing a little earlier than usual, just to say hi and see how you're doing. It's warm and muggy outside tonight. I did my whole walk all at once since I was at the museum this afternoon. It's been fun going on my little day trips again, and it was fun to see the cars. I hope your day was good and that all projects are proceeding in excellent fashion. Now I am gonna look for some nice piano music to listen to.

I Love You and will see you in the morning.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment