Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Friday (Purple)

Good Evening, Nice Lady,

Happy Friday night. I'm just chillin' at home. Nothing fancy today, but we did see a gopher at Balboa Park. He kept popping his little head in and out of his gopher hole. I stood real still so as not to scare him away. He was cute, two little buck teeth, beady eyes. We were fortunate not to see The Guy today. No sign of him, so maybe the cops chased him away. I hope you had a good day.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

11:15pm : Listening to Rachmaninoff. I can't believe Beethoven and Mozart finished #1 & #2 in the KUSC Playoff Bracket, ahead of Bach at #3. I like Beethoven, especially his piano sonatas, and I like Mozart and can appreciate his greatness, even though his stuff has a non-emotional quality that doesn't move me the way the music of the other great composers does. But Bach is so over-the-top outstanding in every respect......

Chopin was #4. I'd put him ahead of Mozart, too. Mozart was an original and supreme genius, but I just don't hear a lot of emotion in his music. It's all elegance, influenced by his idol Haydn. But don't get me wrong : I do like Mozart. I just don't love him the way I do with Bach.

I found some purple potatoes at the store and tried them out. Not too different in taste from regular potatoes, but being purple they are supposed to have a lot of antioxidants and micronutrients, so I am happy.

Hope your evening was good. I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment