Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday Evening Love (late night love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am home and just chilling out, wanted to check in and say hi. Maybe you are at the studio, or doing something fun. I liked your post this morn, of the colored bird. We sure don't have anything that that guy around here, but he was right in line with my own bird posts, from yesterday, so I liked that too!

I got some dvds from Northridge Library, including the first three episodes from the final season of Breaking Bad, and also another Legacy Collection, this time it's Mummy movies. I'll tell ya, so far I've watched The Wolfman and Frankenstein, but neither of them is as scary as The Mummy. He's relentess! He moves ultra-slow, but he just keeps coming at ya. No matter how long it takes him, he's gonna get you. One determined dude is The Mummy. There are four sequels in this Legacy Collection, too, so I am happy about that.  :)

I guess I will go on my walk now and then watch something when I come back. I hope you are enjoying your evening, and I know you are!

I Love You and will be back with more, later tonight at Pearl's.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Happy Super Late Night, my Darling. I just realised I titled this blog Friday Night Love, so I must have time traveled into the future when I wrote it, haha. Dunno why I would have thought it was Friday. It couldn't be a TGIF thing because I work 7 days a week. Anyway, I have the correct day in the title now, lol. I am listening to Dr. Farrell on a show called "The Other Side Of Midnight", which comes on after Art Bell, and is hosted by the legendary Richard Hoagland, he of the Face On Mars fame.

They are talking about a device called The Bell, which was a Time Machine invented by the Germans at the end of WW2.

That's probably how I inserted the wrong day into the title of this blog, I must have been inside The Bell. :)

I hope you had a nice evening. Tomorrow morning I will take The Kobester to Le Groomer, after that I will be around all day, usual schedule.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment