Monday, July 13, 2015

Fun Day, Downtown L.A. (summer + sunsets + dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's. I had a lot of fun Downtown once again. This time, I visited the Avila Adobe on Olvera Street, which as I noted on FB is the oldest house in L.A., built by one of the early Mexican settlers, a man who became the Mayor. I walked all over the place again, visited two churches - the big Cathedral and the old Catholic Church from the 1800s. Walked down Broadway again, in search of old buildings.

I had fun. I was there from Noon till 3:30. Back at Pearl's, she had old family friends come to visit, so it was a busy day all in all.

I saw your photo of Good Morning V (Zach the drummer), so I am glad you went to the outdoor concert. Hope ya had a blast! :) I am gonna look over the rest of my photos, see if I got anything good, and then I may watch another Frankenstein movie from my Legacy Collection. I've gotta check the sky first, cause there were some clouds a little while ago in the West, and that could bode well for a sunset picture, haha.

Anyhow, usual schedule for me tonight, and I will write more later on, back at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Well, I did wind up getting some sunset pics this evening, and they turned out to be some of the best I've gotten yet. I was up on the roof of the CSUN parking structure for quite a while, about 45 minutes, and I wound up shooting about 60 photos of the sunset. "Good grief, Ad", I realise, but the shapes and colors kept changing, so I had to keep shooting. Thus, I did not get a chance to watch a movie, but I'll catch up tomorrow. 'Twas a busy day today.

I hope your day was good, and I bet it was. This is a great Summer so far, and we'll keep it going! Next up for me will be a Wednesday Hike-Of-The-Week. Not sure where yet, but it will certainly be on one of the approximately 25 trails I've discovered in the last year. I am thinking Newhall area again, but I'll know when I get there.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment