Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Evening Love (input & art)

Hi, Sweet Baby!,

Happy Late Night but a few minutes earlier. All is quiet here at Pearl's, so I am getting situated a few minutes earlier. I am just teasing with my song on Facebook. You don't have to phone me (but you could if you ever wanted to, lol). Anyhow, I hope you had a good day. You haven't posted much for the past couple days, so I am guessing you are working on projects, and it's all good. My day was pretty typical, just shopping (by myself, cause my sister doesn't come over much anymore). This evening, my friend Dave F. came over for a walk. Right now I will have a snack real quick and then come back in a few minutes to write more.

So I won't say Sweet Dreams just yet........

But I will say I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a few)

12:25 : I am back. I've been having fun looking up old clips of some of these progressive bands playing live on tv shows, back in the 70s, and I've been pleasantly surprised at all the stuff I've found. Same with my 1960s pop music tunes. Delving into it, song by song, reminds me of how central to my life music has been, as far back as I can remember.

I have always loved input of all kinds, be it music, or movies, tv shows, books. I have wanted to output, as well, but because my output is strange, my take on things strange due to my life experience, I may have a fate similar to Emily Dickinson, whom I've written about back in the Myspace days.

But I know that whatever I create or write will factor in, in some way, in the long run. Maybe even in the short run as well.

The Jackie Fox story really got me thinking about how traumas can fester, for decades even, and in her case we can see the problems they cause, and how those problems and conflicts are as fresh as the day they began. That is what happens when things go unresolved.

In my case, the story has many other elements, and it all goes back to something about my life of which I am not fully aware, perhaps dating back to childhood.......or even before.....? (too weird, I know).

For me, the art lies in trying to recreate it, that which is missing, to bring it back to life. Nothing can remain hidden forever, and the important thing is to look for what has been hidden, because in the hunt, you find out also who has hidden it, and why. It can sometimes take decades to discover these things, as we see, but truth is a basic human need, and in making it a quest, that too is Art. :)

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. I love a mystery, as you know, but even more I love solving them. :)

And I Love You, too! Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment