Monday, July 13, 2015

Sunday Night Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Something seems funny with the blog template and type size, so I hope this reads okay when I post. I hope you had a nice Sunday. Mine was usual, we went to church this morn, sat in the audience again. In three weeks we'll be singing again, and I am looking forward to it. Boy, this template is all messed up. The type is small, and it's all stretched out, super long sentences. Something must be wrong with Blogger, or else they pulled a Facebook and messed up something that was fine to begin with.

This afternoon I watched "Ghost Of Frankenstein", from another Legacy Collection dvd set, this time of Frankenstein movies. This one was really good; the idea was to replace Frankie's criminal brain with a good one, so that he will be accepted. But the plan is thwarted by the evil Igor (Bela Lugosi), who schemes to have his brain inserted instead. Great sets and atmosphere, I love the Universal horror films of the 30s and 40s. I have seen the full Legacy Collections of Wolf Man and Creature From The Black Lagoon. Now I am doing Frankenstein. That will leave me with Dracula and The Mummy to finish up with. Mummy may be the scariest of all - he moves ultra slow but he's relentless and never stops coming at ya........  :)

I hope your video is coming along well, your Youtube song. You don't post much anymore, so I sometimes wonder if I should take a break or just go on back burner for a while. You can always let me know.  :)

Tomorrow I am gonna try to use up my other train ticket. They gave out two for the promotion, and the ticket expires on the 14th, so I've gotta use it up. I will maybe try to do Chinatown and other parts of Downtown that I didn't get to last time. As usual, I will know when I get there, once I start walking. So, I will be back when I get to Pearl's for my afternoon shift at 4:30.

I Love You, Elizabeth.

Sweet Dreams.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S. Now the template and text is back to normal, and hopefully will post normally.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment