Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Great Photo + Placerita (awesome + sweet dreams)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I am just now home from Pearl's. This afternoon, I drove out to Placerita Canyon for a nice 4 mile hike. I went all the way to Walker Ranch and back, it's all on the same trail. I didn't take a ton of pictures, but may have got a good one or two. I will check 'em in just a little while.

I saw your photo when I got back to Pearl's at 4:30. You have got to be one of the best self-portraitists out there! I don't know how you do it, but you get a great one every time. The title/comment on your photo is "Remembrance". I wonder what you are remembering! I myself can remember something that happened three years ago, almost to the day, that involved three little words..........  :):)

But I won't guess that that's what you are remembering, because your look is somewhat pensive. A great photo, though, by any measure, and a beautiful lady too!

That's you. :)

Well, I am gonna check my Placerita photos real quick and then zip back out. We have heavy clouds in the sky again today, which could mean a colorful sunset. Oh no, more sunset pics! Don't tell my photo teacher.

I will be back later tonight at Pearl's, maybe a bit earlier like last night, if she is asleep, so I'll see you then.

I Love You! Enjoy the rest of your evening.  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. It did take me a while to get situated, hence the midnight writing. Kind of a busy day overall, though mostly with fun stuff like my trip to Placerita, but that was why I didn't post much on FB today (with the exception of the guy who posted that Manson nonsense a little while ago. That I had to respond to, because I have studied that case since I was a teenager. The Manson Family lived at Spahn Ranch, which is now part of the Santa Susana property. It was a big deal here when all of that happened, probably the most infamous crime in Los Angeles history).

Anyway, I try not to get into Internet arguments, but idiots bug me. The crazy thing is, that guy - Adam Parfrey - is the owner of a publishing company called Feral House, which publishes some of Dr. Farrell's books! Dr. Joe is a genius, but his publisher seems to be a dumbell, or perhaps just a provocateur, and not just for his Manson comments but other things he says as well.

At any rate.....forget all that stuff.

I saw your post this morning from berlin-aparatiste. Is that how you spell it? Well no matter, I was thrilled because it answered my question from yesterday. The post was about living your dream, having a dream come true step by step, as if it was predestined, and it was everything we've always talked about. One good thing about our age difference is that I am kind of "up on my perch" of years, and having observed things for all these years (and having paid very close attention!), I kind of have a feel for what is happening and what is gonna happen next.

It doesn't mean I can see the future, not hardly. It just means I have a feel. You do too.

And we have always been talking about The Magic Of Life from Day One, and we have always talked about Intent, and other things like quiet confidence, which is merely focused self awareness, and knowing who you are. We have also talked about simplifying life, so that you don't pay too much attention to what we have called the 24/7 of life, and all the things that 24/7 might apply to.

And so, the result has been really awesome to watch, and from my perch I can see that all you've gotta do is keep going, and doing what you do. Don't worry too much about money at this point. I don't know what your bills are at home, but from what I can see, your Mom supports you in everything you are doing, and that is awesome. So, one day at a time, as always. Every day can be awesome, I have discovered. It took me a long time to make that discovery, and it doesn't always happen that every day is awesome - some are just so-so - but the more I go on in life, the more awesome days I have, and the more I discover that every day can indeed be awesome, and that is simply because Life Is Magic. Don't ever let anybody tell you different.

Having said all of that, I will wish you Sweet Dreams. I wanted to post a photo from Placerita today, but didn't really get anything that was top notch. I wanna stick with my best stuff now. Didn't take any sunset pics, as nothing really materialised in the sky tonight.

But I am gonna stick with my plan of a hike per week, and I will get some good pics along the way.

A great Summer so far, I think.

I Love You, Elizabeth. I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment