Saturday, July 25, 2015

Friday Night Love :):) (rule)

Happy Late Friday Night, my Darling,

Not much to report today, just a trip out to Chatsworth to take The Kobester to Le Groomer. Still didn't get a chance to start my Mummy movies, but after Sunday morning I will have almost a full week off, until the following Saturday afternoon. So I will have plenty of time to catch up on movies. Next week will also feature the two Rush concerts here in the L.A. area. One is waaay down in Irvine, which is about 80 miles from here. It's good that I have the day off for that one, because the freeway that goes down there is a real traffic jammer. I know that driving long distances is common for people in other parts of the country, which makes me sound like a wimp, lol, but if you drove in the "L.A. area", which extends far beyond L.A. and goes about 75 miles in any direction, you'd see why I usually wouldn't drive 80 miles to see anybody.......

........except for Rush on their (supposedly) last tour. I say, "yeah, right". Everybody says it's their last tour, and then it never is. They always keep going. The second Rush concert will be at The Forum, much closer in Inglewood, not too far from Santa Monica. Piece of cake, getting to that one.  :)

I hope you had a nice day and a good start to your weekend. Hope your video is coming along well, too, and any other projects you may be working on.  :)

Tomorrow morn I am gonna drive out to Burbank to take my sister Sophie shopping. That will be at 11am. Then I'm gonna high-tail it back here by 1:30 to meet Vickie, who is finally coming out for a Saturday shopping trip. But I will be around earlier in the morn, and after about 3pm it'll be Usual Schedule all the way.

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Baby. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S. : You are awesome and you rule.  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment