Sunday, July 19, 2015

Rainy Day Love

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. Well, today was a weird day. We had a rainstorm that pretty much lasted all day long. It began around noon, with thunder and lightning. We get thunderstorms in Summer, every so often, but usually later, in August or September, and they usually are short-lived. It will storm for an hour or so, maybe some light rain for another hour, and then it's done. I cannot recall in my lifetime a day in July where it has rained all day long as if it were March. Really weird!

And, it's supposed to rain more tomorrow. They say we are gearing up for an El Nino this Winter, which will mean massive rain and probable flooding in some areas. I say, "let's just get it overwith already, so we can load up on water and then go back to the drought". :)

As for Summer, while we've had some warm weather, even over 90, it has yet to become Truly Blazing Hot like it was last year. But my fingers are crossed.......   :)

I just stayed inside while the thunder was crackin', and watched a classic Technicolor Western called "San Antonio", with Errol Flynn, one of my favorite movie stars. This Summer, I am hooked on Westerns and Monsters. Maybe I can find a Western with Frankenstein in it - and if not, I'll have to write one.

I hope your day was good. I saw your post just now of your friend's graduation picture, so I guess you might still be awake.

I hope you got your Alcest ticket, too.

That's all for tonight. I will see you tomorrow morning after church.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment