Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Evening Love (Art + Sweet Dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's and I just wanted to say hi. I saw your post earlier, via your friend Morgin, about wanting to have an "adventurous, passionate, weird life", and I would say that you're already having one! And if ya need any extra weirdness, I can certainly help you out in that department, haha. As I always say, though, just keep doing what you're doing - doing what you do . And your life will unfold exactly as it was meant to. :)

I see your other post, too, also via Morgin, and it looks like she is out taking pictures. The railroad tracks are always a great spot for shots, and when I had a band in the mid-80s with my two late friends Dave S. and Sean W., that was one of the first places we went to take band pix : The tracks. One of these days, I will have to go up to FedEx Kinkos and scan some of those pictures. We had some great ones, and as I may have told you before, my friend Sean basically invented the whole Marilyn Manson look before Marilyn Manson. Sean did it in 1986, and we took a whole lot of great photos with him. Man, I miss those guys, Sean and Mr. D.

Maybe you are taking some photos too, today? Or maybe recently? Even when you aren't shooting professionally, you can still take pix for fun.

(as if you didn't know that).  :)

Well, that's all for now. I am gonna take my walk a little early tonight so I can come back and listen to the debut of Art Bell's new radio show. We fans have been waiting a long time for Art to return to the airwaves, and he is finally back. That'll give me a much-needed infusion of weirdness!

So I am gonna walk, then listen, and I'll write more when I get back to Pearl's at the usual time. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:25am : Happy In-Between Regular Late Night And Super-Duper Late Night, Sweet Baby! I was listening to the first night of the new Art Bell show, called "Midnight In The Desert", and it was fantastic. He had a great guest, the researcher Graham Hancock, who has written some about ancient civilisations that sound pretty mindblowing. I have gotta start reading him. It's great to hear Art's voice again. If you recall, I was listening to him on Sirius XM two years ago when he had just begun another new show, but that show was aborted after just a couple weeks. We fans were disappointed, but now he is back, and hopefully for good this time. Back in the 90s, Art was huge, he had one of the biggest audiences on radio, and he has always been the Real Deal.

No watered down "for the masses" paranormal stuff from Art. He goes all the way. And, nobody can host a show the way he does. He's a One Of A Kind kind of guy, which is what we like  :)

Our big storm is on the way out now. The Sheriff gave it twenty four hours to get out of town, on behalf of Summer. I hope you are having nice weather, and have been enjoying a good Summer thus far. Not much else to report for today, but it seems like a lot is happening.

Sweet Dreams, my Darling. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment