Thursday, July 16, 2015

Loved It! (super duper late night love & other stuff)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's. Typical Thursday, with a trip to the hair salon. I saw your post, earlier this afternoon, via your friend Hannah, and I thought it was just beautiful. I don't know if you meant it in any way for me, but if so, then it's doubly beautiful (or should I say triple-y?). In any case, it made my day and I just wanted you to know that. I have said it many times, but it's always worth saying again :

It has been amazing and wonderful to watch you in the process of becoming who you want to be and doing what you want to do with your life.  :)

It's been like magic, but then we both know that's what life is. You just have to believe in it, and you have!

I hope your day has been good and that you are enjoying your evening. I am gonna do the Usual Schedule. No movie tonight, although I do have a couple Frankensteins left, I've gotta watch 'em during the afternoon because they are standard-length features (apprx. 90 minutes) and that's too long for tonight cause I wanna do some reading, too, of my latest Joe Farrell book.

So enjoy the rest of your evening, and I'll do the same, and I'll see you when I get back to Pearl's, usual time.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:35am : Hi, Sweet Baby. Sorry for another Super Duper Late Night post, but it took a long time to get situated this evening. Anyway, all is quiet now, so Happy Super Duper Late Night, provided you are still awake. I didn't do much this eve, but Grimsley came over and went on part of my walk with me. He is gonna go with me to see Alcest, so it will be his first show for them. He's been to two Agalloch shows, and he loves those guys, so I'm sure he will like Neige & Co.

I will get a David Gilmour ticket as well tomorrow. I am so grateful to get to see all these shows.

That's me : I just have the things I like, and I stick with 'em. Music, movies, books, concerts, weird stuff, hikes, history, psychic stuff, thoughts, and all kinds of other stuff.

Sometimes sports. But not too much anymore.

Politics? Hardly ever, these days.

Though I will be voting for Hillary. I've gotta have my Clintons in the White House.

Disneyland? I'd go every month if I could. Disneyland is huge in my life. I just have no one to go with anymore. But I have to go, and therein lies the dilemma......

Because it's been scientifically proven that it's impossible to go to Disneyland by oneself.

And yet Grimsley, just tonight, says that he read an article in the entertainment section of the LA Times in which the author listed the positives of going there by yourself.

I think he's just messing with me. The author, that is, not Grimsley.

I Love You, Sweet Baby! Sweet Dreams (which you may already be having), and I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment