Saturday, July 4, 2015

Late Night Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

And Happy 4th of July, too, since it's officially the 4th now. Have you started working on your song yet? I say yes! If I am right, I hope you had good results today. Are you doing the video and music all at once, just over this weekend, or are you guys gonna do it over a period of time? I ask because I am excited to see it! :)

I am back in work mode, so today was just a usual schedule day for me, although I did watch an exceptionally good Western called "Rocky Mountain", starring Errol Flynn. Now that I ran out of werewolf movies, it's back to Westerns! With Flynn, you can't go wrong, whether he's playing Robin Hood, or a pirate, or a Confederate captain as in today's movie. He was a good actor and a true Movie Star.

Tomorrow will be fun. I always look forward to the fireworks show at Shepherd Of The Hills. I will check in sometime before I go, just to say hi and to see how things are going at the studio.

Have an amazing 4th, and a great weekend. I will see you in the morn.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment