Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Guess / Hope I Got It Right (Santa Su & Lake Balboa) (late night love)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's and I wanted to check in right away, because earlier this morn I saw your post, via a guy with an Indian (India, not Native American) name. I couldn't find it just now, but anyway, I thought, first of all, "Elizabeth doesn't usually post this early", so then I thought that maybe it was in response to my blog from yesterday. I looked at the post, and at first couldn't make heads or tails of it. The guy didn't appear to be an FB friend of yours, and most of all I saw that his post was initially made back in 2014. It was not from the newsfeed, in other words, so I thought, "Well, this is something Elizabeth had to actively look for", and so then I thought, "It's gotta be a response to my blog". But I looked at the photo and the comments, and I still couldn't figure it out. The comments, in particular, were mostly about the suit the guy was wearing. So I looked at the photo again, and then I just went about my morning routine at Pearl's.

Then, you know how sometimes a phrase or answer will just come to me, almost like an audible thought inside my head? That was what happened, and the phrase was "working together".

In the photo, there is a guy (the FB guy from India) and there is a girl. There might be others in the photo, but those two are the main focus. He appears to be a teacher (science teacher, perhaps) and the girl is his student.

Now, with you and Kyle, I already knew you guys had worked together on the Ultrea video, because you mentioned him as your PA. So, if you meant, by the FB photo, that you guys are still just "working together", then my phrase was correct and I interpreted it right. You could have also meant "teaching", I suppose, but in the photo, the guy is the teacher, and I guess that with you and Kyle, you - as the director/videographer were showing him how to make a video. You were the teacher.

Of course, I could have it all wrong, and maybe the post was just an ordinary FB '"like" by you. But I don't think so, especially given the year-old date of the original post, and the fact that you would have likely had to seek it out, as in seeking a response to my blog.

So, those are my guesses to what you meant : either "working together" or "teaching". That's what I had assumed, after the first time I asked about the status of you and Kyle. It was just that because of the way you phrased your comment to Jenni yesterday that had me wondering, that's all.

Please try to let me know if I am correct, it doesn't have to be immediately but just sometime today. And please keep in mind what I said yesterday, that I wasn't upset, just wondering. It is your life, of course, and it goes without saying that you are free to live it anyway you choose. It's mainly because of the nature of our communication - indirect as it is - that I sometimes wonder about things, and how things are going in your life. The status of things.

Anyway, I also see your Nothing More post just now, and that looks happy enough, so I guess all is well. I am gonna try to do a hike in a little while, maybe from 2 to about 3:30pm. The weather here remains crummy; overcast (seemingly most of the Summer thus far), and humid and gloomy. And only about 80 degrees. Hardy SoCal Summerlike! If it continues, I am gonna ask for my money back, haha.

I want a Real, Hot & Sunny Summer!  :)

But I will try for a hike anway. I will be around here until then. Usual schedule this afternoon and evening.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Have a great day!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

7:20pm : Good Evening, my Darling. I am home from Pearl's. We had a nice time at Lake Balboa, and I got a couple good pics there, one of which I just posted on FB. It's a manmade lake, not a real one like you guys have, lol, but it's in a beautiful green park, and it's nice to go there in the late afternoon, so we did, now that the sun finally came out (yippee!). Before that, I did go on a medium-sized hike, just out to Santa Susana. I stayed local, but you know how much I love that place. You just get such an amazing and peaceful feeling there, and I attribute it to the place being the home of the Indians for thousands of years. You can really feel the vibe.

So, that was my afternoon : Santa Su and then Lake Balboa with Pearl and The Kobester.

I hope your day was good, too. I saw your post before I left : "music >people". I am guessing it was meant as an explanation, as in "music is everything", re: your life, you and Kyle are working on music, music videos, etc. It's all about the music, is what you are saying. That's my guess.

I certainly don't think you were saying "music is greater than people" as in "people suck", because I know you are the opposite of that, generally speaking. You are very social and have many friends, which is awesome. So I think you meant it in the "it's all about the music" sense.

Anyhow, all is well. Remember I was only just asking, and now I've got my answer, and I won't ask again. :)

I am gonna look at some more of my pics from this afternoon, then go on my walk in a little while. I'll check Art Bell at 9pm to see who his guest is gonna be. Usual schedule, then back to Pearl's, and I'll write more at the usual time. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Happy Super Late Night, my Darling. I'm just getting settled in here, and everything is quiet. Not much else to report from this evening, just reading my Dr. Farrell book. Today was a good day, and I hope it was for you, too. See you in the morning, sweet dreams until then.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment