Sunday, November 2, 2014

Awesome All The Way Around (I Love You)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Yep, just like the caption says in your Agnes Obel post : "See you tonight"! Tonight and every night.  :):) And just now this minute, I see a new post, "The Golden Hour", with the ballerina within the framework in the golden field. All things that are right up my alley. If you ever wanna go to the ballet, I'll go with you any time. You may also be referring to the golden hour in photography. I had never heard an actual term for it, before your friend used that term in 2012 (the girl who took all those photos of you that Summer), but it is a perfect term because of the golden light at that time of day. I am often out on my hikes at noon, in full blazing sun, so it was nice to have that overcast the other day, which presented a kind of golden hour of it's own.

Yeah, it's all stuff that I enjoy. Also, that event you are going to, for the VHS tape project you participated in - now you're definitely talking about my kind of thing! The picture he chose for the background of the event's FB page is perfect : the 'face' that can be seen in things, when the spirit takes form. I love it! As you know, I wanna try EVP and stuff like that. Maybe Kirlian photography (though you need special equipment for that).

Anyway, you are really having a great art experience from what I can see, and I think it's fantastic! You see, that's what I mean when I say " you are already living it". It makes me Super Happy! :)

Well, I got a late start coming back from Pearl's. The choir lady had said they'd be finishing early, so I got back to the church at 12:15 and waited, instead of running my last few errands. But they didn't get out early, in fact not until 1:05, so now I've gotta go run those errands, way up to Sprouts for my Supergreens drink powder, then to the regular store for bananas and oranges and sparkling water for Pearl. Gotta get salsa, too. As you know, you basically can't exist without it. So, a short break for me here at the apt., and then I will leave again at 3pm. I will wish you Sweet Dreams now, for when you sleep.

But I am thrilled with everything you are doing - I'm participating by proxy! I love it, love it, love it!

And I Triple-Love You, too!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

("see you tonight" - night for me, that is; tomorrow morning for you)

12:15am: Good Morning, my Darling. I am winding down with some organ music by Buxtehude, who I learned of from my Dad. It is that time of year, when I love to listen to baroque music, with it's worshipful overtones. The rest of the day was slow, just back at Pearl's. This eve, my friend Dave F. came by for a half CSUN walk. I did my other half a little while ago, and man - it's now cold out! The dreaded L.A. Cold.....

It's horrible, I tell you!

And it's horrible because, while it isn't a deep freeze locker per se (good grief, Ad), it does arrive all at once. There is no ease-in for L.A. Cold. One day, usually in early November, it goes from being about 80, with 60 degree evenings, to a frigid (for us) 45 degrees at night. With a breeze. Which means heavy jackets, and no I am not kidding. So, one day we are all of a sudden "freezing". No more t-shirts 'til March.

That was all that happened today. After this week, on Friday, I get two sleep-ins, which will be welcomed, to be sure. Here's to a fantastic week for you and me both!

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(see you in the morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment